- Published: 30 August 2011
- Hits: 7908
It can be hard to cope with the pain and physical limitations of arthritis and other joint disorders. Although some 43 million Americans suffer from hip and knee conditions, approximately 426,000 total hip and knee replacements take place each year. More and more, people are realizing that joint replacement can make their lives much better. If you have joint pain that interferes with your daily activities, you don't have to give in to it. Lincoln Orthopaedic Center's total joint replacement team can help.
LOC offers all types of joint replacement services to restore freedom of movement and to relieve the pain of degenerated and diseased joints. We specialize in modern joint replacement surgery and offer minimally invasive hip replacement. We have performed thousands of hip and knee replacements, allowing patients to return to active lifestyles without fear of debilitating pain. Joint replacement may be the best option for you if:
- You have a lot of pain in your everyday activities and even when resting
- Anti-inflammatory drugs have not reduced your pain.
- You have bad side effects from your pain medications.
- You have a knee or hip deformity.
- Other treatments, such as physical therapy, don't help.
- You have already had a joint replaced and it is wearing out.
Primary care physicians who refer patients will be kept up-to-date information on the patient's progress and our patients are referred back to the primary care physician at the end of treatment.