- Published: 30 August 2011
- Hits: 8919
- Multidisciplinary Care
- LOC Spine Center’s multidisciplinary approach provides a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic treatment options for all spine patients.
- LOC Spine Center’s areas of treatment encompass:
- Arthritis and/or degenerative conditions
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar disc herniations
- Failed neck and back surgery
- Fractures of the spine
- Low back (lumbar) pain
- Midback (thoracic) pain
- Neck (cervical) pain
- Spinal instability
- Spinal stenosis
Our spine care specialty network offers:
- Advanced interventional injection suite
- On-site diagnostics
- Out-patient surgery
- Physical therapy
- Rehabilitation programs
These facilities, combined with integrated radiology and hospital partnerships, streamline the treatment process, speeding the road to recovery. Our goal is to restore normal function through safe and effective treatment.
With a patient-centered focus, our team of experienced spine care specialists work together to determine an accurate diagnosis, and provide individualized treatment solutions. With ongoing communication among our providers, your family doctor, and most importantly, you, we offer the following pledge:
We will work as a team to:
- Diagnose your spinal problem or the source of your pain.
- Prescribe and implement an appropriate course of treatment.
- Pursue the goal of restoring pain-free functioning.