- Published: 25 November 2014
- Hits: 5768
A convenient and comfortable alternative to hospital surgery.
At Lincoln Orthopaedic Center, our objective has always been to offer our patients the most advanced medical care in a friendly, comfortable environment. Pursuing this goal, LOC has combined recent advances in outpatient surgical techniques with a state-of-the-art surgical facility. Now, many surgeries once possible only in a traditional hospital environment can be performed effectively and safely in our outpatient Surgery Center.
The LOC Surgery Center offers patients many advantages:
- Our patients are our primary focus. Patient comfort and well-being is our first priority.
- Our dedicated surgeons, nurses, medical assistants, and staff work together on a daily basis, providing exceptional efficiency and continuity of care.
- Access is convenient, with front door parking and short walking distances.
- Outpatient procedures are often more economical than traditional surgical options.
- Many patients find the comfortable, relaxed environment less stressful.
- Parents can stay with children during their visit except during the surgical procedure and immediate postoperative recovery.
- Procedures are performed with local or general anesthesia and patients return home on the day of surgery.
Just as in a hospital, our fully-credentialed staff is well trained in all aspects of surgical procedures, including advanced cardiac and life support procedures.
We want your visit to the LOC Surgery Center to be a positive experience. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at any time. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.